向世界讲述中国–小学英语演讲作品(一)
为了进一步引导学生全面认识中华民族的历史传统、热爱传统文化,树立正确的价值观,承载实现中华民族伟大复兴中国梦的理想信念,11月上旬,在县教育局的精心组织下,成功举办了宜章县2022年中小学生英语演讲比赛。我县小学英语组共有13名孩子荣获“一等奖”。小学英语工作室将陆续分享一等奖演讲作品,本期分享的是:附小刘游宜同学的《负荆请罪》;一完小彭鑫睿同学的《年的故事》、杨博浩同学的《杨利伟的故事》;二完小肖添智同学的《精卫填海》。欢迎大家围观。


Carrying Rods to Ask for Punishment (负荆请罪)

我叫刘游宜,9岁,宜章县教师进修学校附属小学三年级100班的学生,我是一个自信、开朗、友好、积极向上的学生,我有广泛的兴趣爱好:看书、运动、听故事,也对英语有着浓厚的兴趣,在英语演讲比赛活动中获得了一等奖的好成绩。
在爸爸妈妈和老师的培育下,我已成为一名合格的小学生。希望在以后的学习生活中,能和亲爱的老师、同学们成为好朋友,并一起快乐地学习,快乐地成长。
Hello, ladies and gentleman.先生们,女士们,大家好!
Today, I would like to begin with a question.今天,我想以一个问题开启我的演讲。
Have you ever made any mistakes?
你犯过错吗?
Yes? Sure! 是的?当然!
Actually making mistakes is something we all do.
事实上每个人都会犯错。
Now, I will tell you a Chinese story about mistakes.
现在,我将为您讲述一个关于犯错的中国故事。
Carrying Rods to Ask for Punishment
负荆请罪
Lin Xiangru did well in dealing with the state of Qin,
蔺相如出使秦国有功,
so the king of Zhao gave him a high position.
被赵王封为上卿。
Lian Po was angry.
廉颇将军有些生气。
He said I risked my life in wars,
他说我出生入死立下无数战功。
Lin Xiangru only said some words,
蔺相如只靠能说会道,
but got a higher position than me.
官位竟然高过我。
If I see him I will not be nice to him
我以后见到他不会对他客气
One day,Yuan saw Lin Xiangru in the street,
有一天廉颇外出时遇到了蔺相如
he asked the driver to get in Len’s way.
他命车夫把路挡住。
But Lin Xiangru turned around.
但是蔺相如调转方向。
Lin’s men said “Lan Paul wants to give
you a hard time but you avoid him.
蔺相如的门客说:“廉颇想让您难堪,但您却一直躲着他。
Your position is higher than his.
您的官位比他要高。
Why are you afraid of him?’
您为什么要害怕他呢?
“Who is crueler?
谁更厉害呢?
Lian Po or the King of Qin?” asked Lin Xiangru
是廉颇还是秦王
“The King of Qin!” Lin’s man said.
‘当然是秦王!’蔺相如的门客说。
“I’m not afraid of the King of Qin.
我连秦王都不怕。
Should I be afraid of Lian Po?
我还会怕廉颇吗?
Because of Lian Po and me
因为有我和廉颇在
the State of Qin doesn’t fight with Zhao.
强大的秦国才不敢攻打赵国。
If the two of us don’t get on well,
如果我们两个起了争执
our state will be harmed.” said Lin Xiangru.
赵国肯定会遭到损失。蔺相如说。
Lian Po heard about it.
蔺相如的话传到了廉颇耳朵里。
He came to Lin’s house with rods on his back.
他背上荆条到了蔺相如的府上。
He said ‘ I was wrong. I should think more about our state.
廉颇说:是我错了。我应该把国家利益放在首位。
Can I be friends with you?’
我能和你做朋友吗?
“Yes.” said Lin Xiangru.
当然。蔺相如说
From then on, they worked together well for the state of Zhao.
从那以后,他们两同心协力保卫赵国。
See? We are not damaged goods just because we made mistakes in our life.
看吧?我们犯下的错误并不会毁掉我们。
It’s just a matter of our attitude to mistakes.
重要的是我们对待错误的态度。
The attitude towards mistakes is that they don’t make damaged, they make you clean.
错误不会毁掉你,而是让你透彻清净。
You are your own definition of beautiful and worthwhile, that’s what you are.
你是因放错而愈加理智的人,而不是毁掉的人,是更加理智。
I think the real meaning of an apology is
I admit my mistake,I am willing to correct it.
我觉得道歉的真正意义在于,我承认错误并且愿意改正。
That’s all. 我的演讲结束。
Thank you for your listening.感谢您的倾听。
Hope you will have a wonderful day.希望您度过一个美好的一天。


The legend of Nian (年的故事)

大家好!我叫彭鑫睿,今年8岁,就读于一完小三年级221班。我是一个黑黑瘦瘦的帅气男孩,拥有一头乌黑的短发,一双不大却很明亮的眼睛,开心时我会哈哈大笑,小眼睛眯成一条缝。
我的兴趣爱好广泛,比如英语、编程和街舞。我现在是班里的英语课代表,是老师的得力小助手。我喜欢看英语短视频,喜欢模仿视频中的英语发音,也会在英语APP上配音。我已经在网上学了两年的图形化编程,在完成编程作品的过程中经常会遇到各种问题,每次都需要找出问题的原因以及思考解决问题的办法。在创作过程中难免会让人抓狂,但最终克服困难完成作品都会让我得到极大的成就感。
我的梦想是成为一名航天员,因为我对浩瀚的宇宙充满好奇!
Good morning ladies and gentleman.I’m Nick.I’m 8 years old.
Do you like listening to traditional Chinese stories?Today I will tell you about the legend of Nian.
你们喜欢听中国传统故事吗?今天我将给你们讲关于年的故事。
Long ago in China in the deep sea,there lived a huge beast named Nian.It had a horn like a unicorn,manes like a lion and a tail like a dragon.
很久以前在中国,在深海里,住着一头大怪兽,名字叫做“年”。它有一只角,像独角兽一样,狮子一样的鬓毛,还有像龙一样的尾巴。
Every New Year’s Eve,Nian would go to the nearby village in search of food。It ate the animals and the people。
每到新年除夕夜,年就会来到附近的农村来寻找食物。它吃这里的动物,也吃这里的人。
So at the end of each year,the villagers had to hide far away in the mountains.
所以,每到除夕夜村民们就得躲到远远的深山里。
One New Year’s Eva,an old man came to the village.He knew how to drive Nian away。Nian is afraid of the colour red 、bright lights and loud noises
有一个除夕夜,一个老人来到了村子里。他知道怎么把年兽给赶走。年呢,害怕红色、亮光和吵闹声。
The old man told the villages,at midnight,Nian came to the village。It saw red papers on the doors and bright lights.
老人告诉村民们,午夜来临,年来到了村子里,它看到了贴在门上到处都是红纸和四处明光。
Everyone was dressed in red。They lit firecrackers and beat drums.There were bangs and clangs everywhere。
每个人都穿得红彤彤的。他们点了爆竹,还敲锣打鼓。到处都是各种嘈杂的声音四处回响。
Nian was scared.It ran away to the deep sea and never returned
年兽就害怕了。一溜烟地跑回到了深海里,就再也没回来。
From then on Chinese people would wear red on new year’s eve.People decorate their homes with red couplets、red lanterns and paper cuttings
从那以后,在除夕夜中国人就穿红色的衣服。人们用红对联、大红灯笼和红剪纸装饰他们的家。
There are dragon dances and drum shows on the streets.The night sky is bright with fireworks.This is how people celebrate Chinese New Year or “Guo Nian”.
在大街上,到处都是舞龙和敲锣打鼓的。整个夜空被点亮,充满了爆竹。这就是人们如何庆祝中国新年的或者说“过年”。
This is the story I want to share. Do you like it? Thank you!
这就是我想分享的故事,你们喜欢吗?谢谢!


The story of Yang li wei(杨利伟的故事)
大家好,我叫杨博浩,今年10岁了。就读于第一完全小学五年级203班。
我来自中国,也非常喜欢我的国家,我的爱好是跳绳和游泳,游泳在夏天十分舒适,跳绳不累还好玩。我梦想成为一名黑客,为警方提供犯人的资料,在网络世界中来回穿梭。这就是我,希望在接下来的日子里,我能努力学习,在日后成为一个为祖国做贡献的人!
Hello, everyone. It’s a pleasure to be here. My name is Yang bo hao. Today I’d like to talk about the story of Yang Liwei.
大家好,很开心来到这里。我的名字是杨博浩.今天我想谈一谈杨利伟的故事。
A little after 9 o’clock on October 15, 2003, Shenzhou-5 entered Earth’s orbit carrying astronaut Yang Liwei, which made China the third country in the world to achieve crewed spaceflight.
2003年10月15日9点多一点,神州5号带着宇航员杨利伟进入地球轨道。这使中国成为世界上第三个载人航天的国家。
The 38-year-old astronaut orbited the Earth 14 times spending a little more than 21 hours in space.
这位38岁的宇航员环绕地球14圈,在太空中度过了21个多小时。
When he returned to Earth, the ship was cracked by a malfunction. Yang Liwei remained rational and analyzed the situation calmly. Fortunately, after 26 seconds, the spacecraft was gradually stabilized and Yang Liwei returned to Earth safely.
当他返回地球时,飞船因故障而出现了裂缝。杨利伟保持理性,冷静分析现在所处的情况。所幸,飞船逐渐稳定下来,杨利伟安全返回到地球。
He was hailed as the first person in China’s space industry, and since then, China’s space industry has entered a rapid development.
他被誉为中国航天第一人,自此,中国的航天事业进入飞速发展。
The Chinese are getting closer and closer to space. Zhai Zhigang, Wang Yaping,Ye Guangfu always adhere to silently.
中国人跟太空的距离越来越近。翟志刚,王亚平,叶光富始终默默坚守着。
Because of them, we just step by step towards the stars of the sea, looking up at the stars. Salute to space heroes. Thank you.
因为有了他们,我们才一步步走向星辰大海,仰望星空。致敬航天英雄!谢谢。
Jingwei tries to fill the sea(精卫填海)
Good morning, dear judges, ladies and gentleman. Today I would like to share a story with you. It’s about the mythical bird Jingwei tries to fill the sea with pebbles.
Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Nvwa. She was the youngest daughter of Emperor Yan. One day, she went boating on the East Sea. While she was enjoying herself, a strong wind rose on the sea, and her boat capsized . Just before she was buried by the surging waves, her spirit turned into a beautiful bird. As it flew over the roaring sea, it cried sadly in the sound “jingwei, jingwei”. That was why people called it “jingwei”. Jingwei lived on a mountain near the sea. And She swore to herself to fill up the sea to avenge her death. From that time on, she picked up pebbles and twigs every single day. And tossed them into the sea. One day, the roaring sea said to Jingwei:“Poor little bird, stop doing that, it is meaningless”. Jingwei said, “I will fill you up no doubt! Even if it will take me thousands of years.” Day by day, Jingwei kept on carrying pebbles and twigs. Until one day she died of exhaustion.
From this fable comes the idiom“The bird Jingwei trying to fill the sea”. We use it to describe people who are firm and indomitable and will not stop until they reach their goal.
That’s all!Thank you!
早上好,亲爱的评委们,女士们,先生们。今天我想跟大家分享一个故事——精卫填海。
从前,有一个名叫女娃的小女孩,她是炎帝最小的女儿。有一天,她在东海上划船,正当她划得高兴时,海面上突然升起了一阵大风,把她的小船打翻了。就在她要被汹涌的波浪吞没是,她的灵魂变成了一直美丽的鸟。它飞过那咆哮的海面,伤心地叫着“精卫,精卫”,所以人们就叫她“精卫”。精卫住在靠海的一座山上,她发誓要以填满东海的方式来复仇。从那之后,她每天都叼来鹅卵石和树枝,扔进大海。一天,咆哮的大海对精卫说:“可怜的小鸟,不要再这样做了,这是没有意义的。”精卫说:“我一定会把你填满的!即使这需要花费我几千年的时间。”精卫日复一日地扛着小石子和小树枝。直到有一天她劳累过度而死。“精卫填海”这个成语就是由这个寓言而来的。我们用它来形容那些意志坚定、不屈不挠、不达目的决不罢休的人。
”